Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Nokias: Nokia 7280, Nokia 7270, Nokia 7260



By Joel, 10:10 AM on Thu Sep 9 2004, 14,331 views
Okay, so Nokia just dropped three phones onto us, and they're pretty crazy, and by 'crazy' I mean 'sort of ugly.' I have to cop to sort of liking the Tron-style and the asymetrical design - the one round corner, one square corner 'new Nokia' look - but I have a feeling I'll be in the minority. Would it kill them to just release a nice, silver phone that you could take home to mom?
Anyway, here's the breakdown, and I'll probably go after this post in a couple of waves. The one pictured here is the Nokia 7280, which you might notice doesn't have a keypad. That's because Nokia designed it to be "sleek," "sexy," and "edgy." (I'm not joking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment